About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 18 January 2015

Pile o' Presents

I know it's no longer Christmas, but I had to share this guy with you all!! 

Is he not the cutest little penguin? 


This is a pretty CAS card for me! No patterned paper, no ribbon. Just a bunch of die cutting, embossing and tonnes of gems. Love him. 

I'm on a bit of a downer today, as I'm back at work tomorrow. Not only that, but we have stock take too! Nightmare! Haah. xx

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card lou.dexter is so cute and i love your embossing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yar! Loving the clean feel to this cutie x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews