About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 20 January 2015

New Beginnings

Good morning you lovely lot! :)

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers.

This week it's my turn to set the challenge theme, and I wanna see..

NEW BEGINNINGS!!

This could be anything from a new baby, a new home, a new job or perhaps tying the knot.


I have had this set from Some Odd Girl for some time now. The amazing Faye kindly mailed them over to me and had since been sitting in my *to use* pile, patiently waiting.

I adored making this card. Quick, punny and easy to put together. In fact, I'd go as far to say I love this set. Why have I left it hanging around, unloved, for so long?! The perfect wedding card for close friends, I reckon. I know my friends would appreciate something *different* like this.

That's my inspiraton for ya today. I do hope you find time to join in with this challenge.
Head over to Passion for ProMarkers for more inspiration and to leave your link so we can have a snoop around at your entry and your blog! Hugs. xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh this a great card for "many" occasions - I love it.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews