About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 2 November 2014

Penguin-y

November!! I know!! Where has the time gone?! 

I'm definitely feeling festive almost 24/7 now. What with Halloween gone from work and Christmas totally taking over the shelves, and glitter covering the craft room floor at home it's all snowflakes and jingle bells from here on out!

It's CHRISTMAS TIME!! I'm just waiting for the flurries of snow.

Onwards..

Apologies for the super wonky picture. I don't know what the hell happened there.. but I am still in love with this penguin from DigiStamp Boutique.


I coloured him using ProMarkers and gave him a vibrant red scarf to match my papers from a way old Basic Grey paper pack. I stamped and embossed a sentiment from Amy R stamps and cut it using an Xcut die before adding it to the card using the worlds smallest button brads!

Pretty CAS for me, but I do like making these type of cards when I have a lot on! Thanks for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card LOU, love the sweet image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.really sweet penguin and i love your striped paper :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews