About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 5 October 2014

60th Birthday

Morning guys! I've kinda fell off the blogging wagon of late, oops! I really have no excuse, so.. let's get cracking. This morning I'm gonna share my biggest card yet. This was my first 8"x8" card that I made for a lovely lady at work. 


I created the large 60 using my trusty Cameo then added embellishments around it to suit the recipient. 

This lady always brings the most yummy cakes into work, so this little Me To You Bear with her little pinny and pile of cupcakes was perfect for the card. I added a large doily and some pretty organza ribbon.

I then raided my flower box for a couple small flowers to cluster in a couple areas. I then added some Liquid Pearls and boom, done.

I thought I'd have trouble filling such a large space. All I could think about was.. wow, people make scrapbook pages this size! Hah! Stoopid.

I hope you like what you see. Thanks for stopping by. xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.sweet tatty ted and your design is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews