About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 1 September 2014

Welcome, Little One.

A nip and a punch for the first of the month boys and girls. I can't quite believe it's September, but it is. It's got me thinking that I really need to pull my finger out and get cracking with my Christmas cards. As of yet I've made about 5, which just isn't good enough! Hah.

Anywho, it's time for a new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop
We wanna see those punches and dies being put to good use!


I began with an adorable bunny from Mama Elephant Honey Bunny
I coloured her up with my Warm Greys to create a little white bunny.
I then cut her out using the co-coordinating dies.

I then decided to sit the little bunny on a bed of flowers, and the Laurels set from Avery Elle was perfect for this. I began by die cutting a bunch of the flowers and four of the leaf fronds with the coordinating dies before stamping in Memento Bamboo Leaves, Spearmint, Cotton Candy and Grout Grey Hybrid Inks from MFT.

I finished the card by layering the design on top of a slice of paper from Echo Park - We Are Family, which I had punched using the Tonic Boot Punch - Edger 2 before adhering everything to the cardbase and stamping a sentiment using Lawn Fawn - Milo's ABCS.

Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop Blog DAILY for inspiration and updates on new goodies! :) xo



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou, love the very sweet bunny and cute design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews