About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 13 September 2014

Little Pixie

Evening guys! 

After a jam packed day with the boyo, I've eventually sat on my butt for long enough to get a friendship bracelet started (a design I pinned over at Pinterest a couple days ago) and this blog post finished! Yaaaay. 

This is one of my lastest commissions from a lovely lady who ordered a whole bunch of cards in one go. I loved packing them all up with the pretty tissue paper and washi tape, the size of the parcels was hilarious. The lady at the Post Office wasn't a fan of me once I'd finished.. but that's neither here nor there.

This is the gorgeous Dandelion Fairy from Some Odd Girl, although a few girls over on my FB page have referred to her as a pixie, I think I like that!


I coloured her using bold, bright colours to match my papers from Echo Park, then went crazy adding a whole load of embellishment, including ribbon, buttons, paper flowers, beads and liquid pearls!! I cut an 8 on my Cameo, added part of the sentiment to a Paper Smooches banner and the rest of the sentiment down the right hand side of the design.

I hope the little girl loves this sweet, colourful pixie as much as I do! :) 

I'm off to add more knots to my bracelet before my eyes give up on me. Nighty, night guys. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews