About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 8 September 2014

Isla Mae

Who agrees, that's a gorgeous name?! Love it!! 

I created this card using a Hobby House topper for a brand new baby girl, Isla Mae.

I haven't had as much time as I might have liked to really make head way with my Christmas cards so far this year. I know I said a couple weeks ago my blog might be Christmas-y from here on out, I lied. I've been sooo busy with commissions and other DT work that I haven't really had time. This must change! Anywho.

Isla Mae.


I was desperate to use that feather paper from Carta Bella, and this was the perfect project for it! The perfect colour pink! Yum! I teamed it up with some green plaid paper from an Echo Park pack. It's not very often that I mix and match papers from different packs, but this time it totally worked! :)

I added a whole load of the usual froofroo. Any questions, don't be shy - just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for stopping by. xo

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest baby girl card ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.adorable sweet image and your design and details are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews