About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Game On!

Remember the Clearly Besotted sale that was happening a while ago? Yeah.

I bought some sale stuff, and some other stuff.. and just generally went a little crazy with a huge order.

Within that order I picked up the set I used to create this card! 



I thoroughly enjoyed making this card. Cardstock, stamps, ink and embossing powder. Oh, and a few sequins thrown in because.. I can.

I stamped the card base with the headphones from the set in MFT Grout Gray before adding a few Bokeh Builder dots from MFT in Blue Raspberry ink, also a MFT Hybrid ink.

I then stamped and white embossed areas of the games controller onto some black cardstock which I had cut into three equal squares. I adhered these to the card using dimensonals. Added the cardfront to an aqua matt and added the entire design to the front of the card base using more dimensionals.

As a final touch I stamped a sentiment using a Lawn Fawn ABC set in Onyx Black Versafine ink and sprinkled some black Doodlebug sequins in a pleasing pattern.

That's all I got for ya! LOVE this card. I gotta make more like this and really start using all of the stamps I seem to be collecting as collectors items. xo

2 comments:

  1. stunning male card lou.i love the modern design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic design Lou - so original and eye catching, I think you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews