About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 21 August 2014

Game Controller

Hello guys. It's been incredibly quiet over on my blog lately, with my DT posts going live and that's about it. It's not like I don't have cards to share with you guys, it's just an total chore getting them typed up with this ridiculous keyboard of mine. Ohhh, laptop problems.

Anywho. I will try and correct that over the next few days and get some posts scheduled while I have the patience to type. :) I know I fall off your radars when I don't post regularly and that's the last thing I want.

Surprisingly it hasn't just been Christmas cards I've been creating lately. There is still a lot of demand for birthday cards, and wedding cards too, so you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that my blog won't be turning enitrely red, green and gold just yet.

Here is a card I created using a bunch of Silhouette cuts for a husband who is a big gamer! I thought I'd go all out and create a large controller to take centre stage on the front of the card.


I used my Paper Smooches Banners to create the sentiment above and below the large controller. I layered up some edged circles behind the whole design and I used papers from Echo Park for some boy-ish colours.

As for embellishments, I added a couple buttons, brads, liquid pearl and rhinestones. Oh, and the obligatory stars made their way into yet another male card from me. I cannot help myself! 

Thanks for stopping by today. xo

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Lou! Would go down well with my boys too.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lou, love the fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews