About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 16 April 2014

You're a Lifesaver

Happy Hump Day!!

I'm back with some more inspiration using products from My Mum's Craft Shop today!! :)

Sit back and enjoy this incredibly short blog post!


So I used some Neenah Solar White cardstock.
A bunch of inks - Memento Dew Drops and Versafine
.. and THIS awesome Wicked Nauticool stamp set from Paper Smooches,

I mean.. come on?! Cool no?!

I did challenge myself to use no patterned paper, but I couldn't help myself.. and these Paper Smooches sets lend them so well to paper piecing. I used an older My Minds Eye set with loads of scraps left.

Be sure to stop by the blog each day for more inspiration! :) xo

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews